Monday, June 07, 2004

first post

i'm almost finished with my pedia rotation. that's when i decided to make a new blog about my clerkship. i feel like i have no outlet... plus i have to practice my english for future admitting conferences. after my last ADCON(admitting conference), i feel like i have no dignity left. at least, i've done my worst.

on a brighter side, my only patient was discharged today... i'm happy despite the heavy paper work i had to do to evacuate them from the premises. what was touching though was that my 4 y/o patient, diana gaiel rivera, wanted to give me a kiss before she left. one of the priceless rewards of being a doctor.

311 days left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home