Tuesday, April 05, 2005

last 10 days left

only ten more days to go until graduation and yet, i still have no...

1) hospital for internship. since the start of clerkship i swore that i wouldn't find myself in ust ever again. and now, i'm practically trying everything to get myself in. how decisions quickly change. if i still don't get matched at ust, i'll... i'll... i'll swallow my pride and have myself matched again x_x haaayy...

2)blazers and pants. i have to get my butt in gear and go to nikko's. i have to tell myself to stop being so lazy.

3)graduation pictures. i can't choose! they all look awful! i look fat. huhuhu.

4)graduation dress. this is the hardest of all the tasks here. i've been to glorietta, sm makati, sm megamall, sm manila, sm southmall, galleria and podium. still, no dress. i keep thinking they hide the really good ones when i'm in their mall. *sigh* daig pa ang paghanap sa residente.

10 days. 2 weekends. and a lot of malls to go to pa. good thing GS elective lang ako. all i do is observe then go home. i'm practically in vacation mode now. i can hear the ocean calling from the lru. then after april 30, balik sa katoxican. i'll probably change the title of my blog after my graduation =)

1 Comments:

Blogger iya+jan=lurv said...

tsk tsk tsk.. u forgot to look for a dress in town center. XD
heheheh. good luck sa paghahanap ng hospital tska pagpili ng grad pic... kaya mo yan! ^__^

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home