Tuesday, April 12, 2005

undecided

I'm so troubled right now. I still don't know where I'll have my internship. It's a choice between Jose Reyes and UST hospital.

Reasons for choosing JR:
1. I plan to take up surgery and JR is one of the best hospitals for residency, it being a government hospital. If I want to take up residency there, it's best that I have my internship there.

2. WEEKENDS OFF and FROM STATUS. 'nuff said.

3. My sisters are there.

4. I feel that I'll be happier there.

Reasons for choosing UST:
1. UST is UST. It is one of the hospitals acknowledged by USMLE... daw/ata/parang ganun.

2. It's my alma mater dearest. I know how the hospital works. At least from a clerk's point of view.

3. My sisters are there.

4. Some of my groupmates are there. Although currently, I feel like it's also a reason not to choose UST since I'm sort of disappointed at them at the moment because of childish reasons. I just expected more from them, I guess.

What makes matters worse is that I only applied to UST. If there is a chance that I get in, I have to let myself out. Like I said, I'm practically trying to beg to get in and now, I don't want to. Would they let me out if I get in? Would I regret whatever decision I make? Most importantly, would I be happy with what I have chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home